Shure BLX288/PG58-J10 Dual Diversity System with Two BLX2/PG58 Microphones
Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Wireless Handheld Mic System (Freq: J10)
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes 2 PG58 handheld transmitters, BLX88 dual-channel receiver, 2 microphone clips, power supply, 4 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Color ID caps (available separately)