Mackie DRM215 1600W 15 Inch Professional Powered Loudspeaker
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Alignment Delay control and Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control.
The DRM215 1600W 12” Professional Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology provide peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access to EQ, voicing modes and more. Custom high-sensitivity transducers housed in the texture coated 15mm plywood cabinet are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts, the DRM215 is perfect for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
The DRM215 1600W 15” Professional Powered Loudspeaker features class-leading power and Advanced Impulse™ DSP for peak performance when you need it. The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom high-sensitivity transducers housed in the texture coated 15mm plywood cabinet are designed for the most demanding live performances.
The DRM215 1600W 15” Professional Powered Loudspeaker features class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-color display for easy control.
RAISING THE BAR FOR GREAT SOUND
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers deliver class-leading power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplifiers with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology for peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations – the DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more.
Here Comes The Boom
With up to 2300W of pure, efficient Class-D power, DRM Series Loudspeakers have the headroom for the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even when plugged in to AC power that is a bit unstable.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP Module
Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology, Advanced Impulse DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and precision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end.
DRM Control Dashboard™
When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features our DRM Control Dashboard on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-color display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue.
DRM Series loudspeakers offer a complete solution for a wide range of venues from the stage to front-of-house. All models features M10 flypoints plus available configurations such as floor monitor, line array, dual-angle pole mount, and more.
Solid-wood cabinets are internally braced for enhanced rigidity and acoustic performance. The tough, durable textured coating offers a layer of protection that is ready for every gig. Integrated handles, rubber feet that won't fall off, steel grilles and amplifiers are designed and built to handle high-demand production day in and day out.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP Module
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD™
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Venue Specific Voicing Modes
- Array Modes (DRM12A Only)
- Variable Crossover
- Alignment Delay
- High-efficiency 1600W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse DSP™ module
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Linear-Phase FIR Filtering drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Application and venue specific modes provide easy to use voicing with minimal setup time. Available modes: Live, Monitor, Club, and Speech plus independent Sub option
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8” stereo aux input
- Premium components and cabinet design
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing forced-air cooling directly to the internal amplifier
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum transparency and clarity
- 15” high-excursion woofer offers increased sensitivity, bass response, and reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Versatile configuration options
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
- Flyable – 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- 57.3 lb / 26.0 kg
- Average Audience Size: Up to 1000 people
- Typical Room Type: Medium-sized gymnasiums to large churches
- Peak Wattage: 1600W
- Freq. Response (-10dB): 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL (dB): 135dB
- Compression Driver: 1.4"
- Woofer: 15"
- Coverage: 90° × 60°
- On-Board Processing: Advanced Impulse™ DSP Module (Precision Crossovers/Transducer Time Alignment/FIR Filtering)
- User-Adjustable On-Board Processing: DRM Control Dashboard™ with High-Resolution, Full-Color Display (3-Band PEQ/Application Specific Voicing Modes/Metering/Alignment Delay/6 User Presets)
- Inputs: Dual independent inputs that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated ¬1/8" stereo aux input
- Mounting Configurations: Stack, Stand/Pole Mount (dual angle), Floor Monitor, Vertical Fly
- Cabinet Construction: Plywood Cabinet, Powder-Coated Steel Grille, Touring-Grade Textured Coating
- Power Supply: Universal power supply (¬100 – 240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Height: 28.3 in / 719 mm
- Width: 18.1 in / 460 mm
- Depth: 17in / 432 mm
- Weight: 57.3 lb / 26 kg
- Country of Origin: China
Premium components and cabinet design with Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing.