Electro-Voice EVID-S5.2T 5in Cabinet 70, 100V Pair in Black
The EVID-S5.2T from Electro-Voice is a high performance, two-way, full-range, 5.25" (133 mm) surface mount speaker with excellent wide, uniform coverage, and outstanding performance. It is designed for background and foreground music, paging, and sound reinforcement, and it's ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, such as restaurants, bars, patios, retail, fitness clubs, hospitality, theme parks, leisure venues, and others.
With unparalleled ease-of-installation, sturdy weather resistance, modern and delicate look, and its flexible mounting options, the EVID-S5.2T is the perfect solution for a wide variety of surface mount applications.
The EVID-S5.2T includes the unique and innovative mounting system, from Electro-Voice, making every installation quick, simple, and reliable. The mounting system allows for 90 degrees of rotation horizontally, and 45 degrees of rotation vertically, and it can be easily installed on walls and ceilings. The mounting system comes already assembled and ready to be used, ready to make any job easier.
The EVID-S5.2T utilizes a 30 W transformer, that offers a selection of 3.7 W (70 V only), 7.5 W, 15 W, or 30 W delivered to the speaker system using either 70 V or 100 V lines, or 8 Ω bypass for low impedance lines. Selection is done with a convenient switch on the input panel located on the rear of the speaker.
The EVID-S5.2T has been carefully engineered to resist outdoor environments, without compromising on performance for indoor applications. The full-range speaker is IP54 rated, and its weather-proofing is complemented with exceptional cabinet and grille resistance against sun, salt and moisture.
All EVID-S models are available in black or white, and can be easily painted to match the décor. Transformer versions are also available for constant voltage systems.
The wide range of EVID surface mount speakers has been designed to work together as a complete system in a variety of different surface mount constructions, and to be used in combination with other EVID ceiling and in-wall speakers.
- Innovative mount system is included for quick, simple, and reliable installations
- Carefully engineered for outdoor environments (IP54), without compromising performance
- Long throw 5.25" (133 mm) woofer housed in a fire rated ABS plastic enclosure for extended LF performance down to 60 Hz
- 75 W power handling provides for 109 dB maximum SPL (115 dB peak)
- Connector Type: Captive screws on wall bracket. Removable locking 4-pin connector (Euroblock) – (2) for connection to additional speakers in a distributed line. Max. wire size 12AWG (2.5 mm)
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 90°
- Depth: 151mm (5.94")
- Environmental Specs: IP54 (per IEC-60529)
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 85 Hz – 20Hz
- Height: 255mm (10.04")
- HF Transducer: 0.75 inch (20 mm)
- LF Transducer: 5.25 inch (133 mm)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 109dB
- Minimum Impedance: 6Ω
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 60Hz
- Regulatory Approvals: IP54
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 90dB
- Shipping Weight: 7.9kg (17.42 lbs)
- Transformer: 70V/100V (30W)
- Weatherized: Yes
- Weight Net: 3.2kg (7.05 lbs)
- Width: 180mm (7.09")