Electro-Voice TX2152 Tour X 2 Way Dual 15 IN PA Speaker
A system that can handle the big venues.
The Electro-Voice TX2152 is a high-power, very high sensitivity, 2-way PA loudspeaker system that can be used to deliver high SPLs, while maintaining smooth response. When combined with the EV TX2181 subwoofer, the TX2152 Tour-X speaker is capable of serving as the main PA with extended LF response for small to medium-sized live sound venues and nightclubs.
The EV TX2152 Tour-X speaker system utilizes the ND2, high output 2" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 60 degree x 40 degree horn. This combination results in excellent pattern control in medium throw applications.
Dual SMX2151 15" woofers have FEA optimized magnet structures and shorting rings for ultra low distortion and maximum intelligibility at high SPL levels. The crossover uses very steep 36dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
The Electro-Voice TX2152 PA speaker has a variety of features that make it equally suited for portable or fixed installation applications. The internally braced, trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. 4-way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions. 6 - 3/8" threaded points allow a single TX2152 to be suspended in a various positions in fixed installation applications. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden and allows for closer placement to a wall or other boundary. The TX2152 is the same width and height as the TX2181, providing a single column appearance when stacked, and uses the minimum amount of space when stored or transported.
- Dual 15" 1-way
- 60 x 40full-range
- ND2-8 2" (51mm) diaphragm, 1" (25.4mm) exit neodymium compression driver
- Dual SMX2151 15" (381mm) LF transducers with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced 6th order crossover with HF protection
- 60 degree x 40 degree rotatable coverage pattern
- 103dB sensitivity, 139dB maximum SPL
- 1000W continuous 4000W peak power handling
- (6) 3/8" threaded points for suspension
Why wait to get the sound and output you have been looking for? Order today!
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 55Hz - 13kHz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 18kHz
- Rec. hi-pass frequency: 40Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 103dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 139dB
- Horizontal coverage: 60 degree, or 40 degree
- Vertical coverage: 40 degree, or 60 degree
- Power handling: 1000W continuous, 4000W peak
- LF transducers: (2) SMX2151's, 15" (381mm) drivers
- HF transducer: ND2-8, 2" (51mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1750Hz
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 3.1 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Suspension: (6) 3/8" threaded points - (2) on each side and (2) on the rear of enclosure
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45.4" x 20.0" x 18.5" (1154mm x 508mm x 471mm)
- Net weight: 94.3 lbs (42.8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 105.8 lbs (48.0 kg)