Fender Custom Shop Rory Gallagher Signature Stratocaster Relic, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst 150080800
The Rory Gallagher Stratocaster guitar is an exact representation of the Irish blues singer/songwriter's personal Strat. Features 3 custom wound '60s single-coil pickups, aged chrome hardware, 21 jumbo frets and a bone nut. Fender takes time to create extra detail during the Relic process to replicate Gallagher's extremely worn 3-color sunburst alder body, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. They've even gone so far as to include 5 Sperzel tuners and one Gotoh tuner; as well as replacing the twelfth dot marker with white plastic instead of the original clay. Fender includes a case with the Rory Gallagher Signature Electric Guitar.
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: Maple, Early '60s "C" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Custom '60s Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Middle)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: 5 Sperzel Die-Cast Machines and 1 Gotoh Tuner
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Aged white plastic parts
- Clay dot inlay with one mis-matched white plastic dot at the 12th fret
- Slot-head mounting screws in selector switch
- Heavily relic'ed, replicates Rory's original guitar wear