Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo, 120V 2264000000
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fenders storied lineage with a kind of parallel evolution that breaks away from tradition with dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry as well as power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that borrowed Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness for todays players.
The two-channel Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo offers the performance of two time-tested Fender classics. Channel One offers pure, bell-like clean tones and warm crunch when driven, thanks to its Blackface Deluxe amp circuitry with extra headroom and 30-watt output. Channel Twos circuit is based on an 18-watt 61 brown Deluxe, offering plenty of power amp overdrive with easily controlled dynamics at real world volume levels. An included footswitch allows easy selection between the two, and four EL84 power tubes add a distinctive midrange punch.
With pedal-friendly tube circuitry, simplicity of operation, and updated vintage aesthetics, the Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo is sure to become a modern classic.
- Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
- Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
- Channel-selection footswitch included
- Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
- Two 12 Celestion V-Type speakers for tight response and vocal tone character
- Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and low end thump
- Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
- Two channels based on classic Fender designs
- Four EL84 power tubes and two 12AX7 preamp tubes for pristine cleans and hard rocking crunch tones
- Two 12 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speakers
- Combine with BB-212 cabinet for a powerful mini stack
- Includes channel-switching footswitch and protective cover