Focusrite Pro REDNET D16 AES - 16 Channel AES3 I/O
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
RedNet D16 AES is a 1U 19in rack-mount interface featuring 16 channels of AES/EBU connectivity to and from a Dante audio network, with Ethernet redundancy for maximum network reliability. Perfect for bridging between digital consoles, power amplifiers or any other AES3 equipped audio equipment and a Dante network, RedNet D16 AES has a Sample Rate Convertor (SRC) on each input pair allowing instant operation with any AES3 source. Word Clock and Digital Audio Reference Signal (DARS) connections provide synchronisation with a wide range of hardware, while S/PDIF I/O allows the integration of equipment such as CD or solid state recorders/players.
- 16 Channel RedNet AES3 Interface for Dante Network
- AES3 connectivity allows connection of external converters, effects units, mixing consoles or any other AES3 equipped audio equipment to the Dante audio network
- Dual rear-panel Ethernet connectors (primary and secondary connectors) allow maximum network reliability with seamless switchover to a standby network in the unlikely event of a network failure. The ports can alternatively be used to daisy-chain additional units.
- SRC allows external equipment to run at any sample rate, irrespective of the sample rate or clocking of the Dante audio network
- Compact design allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space, with a full 16 channels of I/O in 1U. RedNet D16 AES features the standard trademark red anodised front panel
- RedNet D16 provides two 8-channel AES59 combined I/O DB25 connections. In addition, a pair of XLR3 connectors duplicates channels 1 & 2
- The rear panel XLR input connector can either be used as a DARS input or as a traditional AES3 audio input, replacing channels 1–2 of the DB25 inputs
- S/PDIF input and outputs are provided on RCA connectors; ideal for connecting CD players or solid-state recorders. The input replaces channels 3 & 4 in the DB25 connector while the output can be assigned to replicate any adjacent odd/even output pair
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation of the Dante network to house clock, or syncing external equipment to the Dante network
- RedNet Control 2 software provides comprehensive remote control capability via a powerful tabbed browser-like graphic user interface, handling up to 600 devices