Gibson EDS-1275 Doubleneck Heritage Cherry DSEDHCCH
Build Your Own "Stairway to Heaven" with This Double-neck!
This is THE "Stairway to Heaven" guitar! With Gibson's new EDS-1275, introduced in 1958, guitarists could for the first time switch from a 6-string to a 12-string without changing instruments. The EDS-1275 adopted the SG body style in 1962, and Jimmy Page, its most famous user, made it a rock legend. It remains the ultimate in a double-neck guitar.
Gibson EDS-1275 Double-neck Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Body Type: SG style
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960 slim-taper
- Top Wood: Mahogany
- Machine Heads:
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 22/21
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Position Markers: Trapezoid
- Pickups: Two 490R Alnico magnet humbuckers; two 490T Alnico magnet humbuckers
- Controls: Two volume, two tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic/Stop plate
- Hardware: Chrome (with Heritage Cherry finish, Gold with Alpine White finish)
- Case: Hardshell