Ibanez MAR10-LMM Mario Camarena Signature 6 String RH Electric Guitar -Lavender Metallic Matte
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Ibanez closely worked with Mario Camarena, one half of the dynamic guitar duo of CHON, for many years and have worked closely with him to develop a new signature model with him, the MAR10LMM.
With an American Basswood body, you get a resonant and precise tone. Finished in a cool Lavender Metallic Matte, it looks a million dollars; the ergonomic body shape feels smooth, well balanced and poised for action.
The AZ Oval C Roasted Maple neck features 24 jumbo stainless steel, its comfortable and offers a sweet playing experience right up the neck. With super resonance and stability this is a guitar that delivers well above its price point.
With a rich history of Ibanez mega tones to live up to, this guitar is loaded with a trio of Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickups. In the traditional H/S/S configuration, they have an insane dynamic range and unrivalled clarity and power, you can unleash sweeping solos or shimmering cleans. Whatever you need, these pups can handle it.
- Neck Type: AZ Oval C/Roasted Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: American Basswood body
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple fretboard/Sharktooth inlay
- Fret: Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Number of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Graph Tech®
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Indonesia