Shure KSM137/SL-STEREO Stereo Pair of KSM137/SL with Windscreens & A27M
Shure KSM137/SL Stereo Cardioid Condenser (Stereo Pair) Champagne
The Shure KSM137/SL STEREO includes a matched stereo pair of KSM137/SL instrument microphones, two foam windscreens, A27M stereo microphone adapter, and a carry case.
KSM137/SL Instrument Microphone
The KSM137/SL is an end-address condenser microphone with a single cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137/SL can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording instruments.
Versatile, durable, and precise, the KSM137/SL is an outstanding microphone for instruments ranging from percussion to wind, strings to brass, and piano to guitar.
A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter
The included A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter holds two microphones in selectable positions, allowing them to share a stand without losing independent positioning flexibility.
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar diaphragm for superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
- Switchable 15dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable pad (0dB, 15dB, and 25dB) for handling extremely high-sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter reduces background noise and counteracts proximity effect
- Performance Characteristics
- Extended frequency response
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Common Applications
- Acoustic instruments: piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments: brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments: such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking: drums or percussion
- Ensembles: choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick up: guitar amplifier or drums