Original Price $355.00
Current Price $299.99
Shure Omnidirectional Earset Headworn Microphone
The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for speech and other applications requiring low-profile discreet placement where improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing and live sound reinforcement.
The MX153 can be connected to all bodypack transmitters from Shure. When connecting the microphone to anything other than a Shure wireless bodypack, make sure the device provides a regulated +5 V DC. To connect the MX153 earset to an XLR microphone input, use the RK100PK pre-amplifier.
- Subminiature, omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar reinforced, soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa color options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, three windscreens, and collar clip