Pearl RJ 50 Rack Joint
Join Two Pearl DR501 Racks Together
Drummers, grow your Icon front rack with the space-conscious Pearl RJ50. This 6" mini rack bar joins two Pearl DR501 racks to make a dual-sided rack. This is useful for converting a single-kick setup into a dual-kick one, or just for adding an extra side for cymbals, toms, percussion, and accessories. The Pearl RJ50 shares the Icon series' recognizable square tubing and sturdy build. It includes two memory locks to safeguard hardware against slipping.
Keep rack bars at the same height
Joining two single racks with the Pearl RJ50 has a distinct advantage over two-sided racks: the ability to keep rack bars at the same height. But it also allows you to move cymbal booms and tom arms around the kit without having to adjust height settings.
Pearl Icon RJ50 Mini Rack Expansion Bar Features:
- Rack-to-rack bar for Pearl Icon racks
- Joins 2 x DR501s together
- Great for converting single- to dual-kick setups
- Just 6" in length — super space conscious
- Matches the Icon's slip-proof square tubing
- Memory locks keep hardware from slipping