Shure SM35-TQG Cardioid Condenser Headset Mic with TA4F Connector
For great sounding, hands-free vocal performances you can count on night after night, get the Shure SM35 headset microphone. Sound engineers at Sweetwater know you need a headset mic with a wide frequency response, good off-axis rejection, and the ability to handle high sound pressure levels - you get all that and more with the Shure SM35. And we know that on top of great sound it's got to be comfortable - you can wear the low-profile Shure SM35 headset mic in comfort for so long that you may forget you've got it on.
Shure SM35 Headset Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Headset microphone designed for vocal performances and presentations
- Crisp, clear vocal reproduction from condenser mic element
- Reduces outside sounds thanks to its cardioid pickup pattern
- Cut down on breath sounds, wind noise, and plosives with the included windscreen
- For use with Shure wireless systems (TA4F connector)