Shure WL93 6T WL93 wireless microphone with 6' cable tan.
Shure WL93 6T WL93 wireless microphone with 6' cable tan.a
The Shure model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable. All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
NOTE: The "6" in this model's number (SHWL936T) indicates that this microphone has a six foot (6') connecting cable. The "T" in this model's number
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement.
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware.
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones.
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation.
- Controlled low-frequency roll off reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise.
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range.
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Six Foot (6') connecting cable.
- Tan colored lavalier microphone and cable.