TEXT 647-360-0026 OR
The new Korg PA4X is available in 76 or 61 keys with semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch. This arranger has features tailored to solo performers and backing players. The PA4X is available November 2015.
Here is what Korg has to say, "Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless
operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X—an instrument without equal. The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models."
Here are some key features:
• 2 models to choose from: 76-key or 61-key
• Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch.
• Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
• Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system.
• Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface
• New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine
• Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database