Warm Audio 1-channel 2-band Tube EQ with Transformer-balanced I/O Classic Vintage Pultec Style Tube Equalizer EQP-WA
by Warm Audio
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renown tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit. Out Of The Box. Our goal was to make a equalizer affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of equalizer so desirable.
- Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers.
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic “Pultec” EQP-1A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes.
- CineMag inductor EQ section.
- EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect.
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier.
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs.
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs.
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz.
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect.
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db.
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db.
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db.
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db.
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility.
- Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet.
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable.