Fender FS-52 Lap Steel Guitar White Blonde
For layin' down those liquid lines.
This nifty six-string lap steel features an ash body, a chrome fingerboard with Roman numeral position markers, a chrome headstock plate with incorporated nut, and a single-coil pickup with flat pole pieces.
- Ash top
- Ash back and sides
- Ash neck
- Chrome fingerboard
- Chrome stamped steel bridge
- Vintage 3-in-line machine heads
- 1 standard Strat single-coil pickup with flat pole pieces
- Volume and tone controls
- Scale length 22-1/2"
- Body depth 1-3/4
- Width at nut 2-3/4"
- Chrome headstock plate with incorporated nut
- Chrome control plate
- V, VII, IX, XII, XVII, XIX markings on chrome fingerboard
- Knurled chrome control knobs