Focusrite Pro Dante Equipped 8 Microphone Preamp Audio Interface
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
RedNet 4 adds eight of the latest remote-controlled Focusrite mic preamps / line inputs to your RedNet system through a single Ethernet cable. With two selectable DI’s, RedNet 4 provides an effective range of analogue inputs for your system. The unit includes Focusrite’s world-class precision A-D conversion. Mic/Line/DI selection, gain, phantom power, HPF and metering are also accessible from the front panel. The benefit of remote control microphone pre-amp gain is that you can keep the mic pre close to the source (so the analogue cable run is minimal) while still setting gain stages from the control room.
- Eight high-quality Focusrite 'RedNet' mic preamps
- DC-coupled signal path for characteristically open and transparent sound
- Selectable line and DI inputs for input flexibility
- Remote-controllable Gain, Phantom Power and High-Pass Filter from Yamaha CL and QL Series Consoles.
- Dynamic range: 119dB
- THD+Noise: <0.001%
- Mic input Level up to +16dBu
- Max mic input gain: 63dB
- JetPLL™ jitter-reduction technology
- Comprehensive remote control software with powerful graphic user interface