Yamaha HS8I Powered Studio Monitors
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter. Mounting points on 4 surfaces are available.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz (-10dB), 47Hz - 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Mounting points on 4 surfaces
- Packaging single
|Speaker type||2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor|
|Frequency response (-10dB)||38Hz - 30kHz|
|Frequency response (-3dB)||47Hz - 24kHz|
|Output power||120W (LF:75W, HF:45W)|
|Input sensitivity||-10 dBu/10k ohms|
|I/O connectors||XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)|
|Indicators||Power ON (White LED)|
|Flying and mounting hardware||Four surfaces x 2 x M8 (120 mm pitch)|
|Net weight||10.7 kg (23.6 lbs.)|
|Accessories||Owner's Manual, Power cord, Screws for installing brackets x 2|
|Options||Baton bracket BBS251, Ceiling bracket BCS251, Wall bracket BWS251, Wall / ceiling bracket BWS50|
|Others||LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)|
* Mounting points on 4 surfaces: 2 x M8 (120 mm pitch). Screws for installing brackets are included with HS8I.
* Do not install the speaker transversely.
* When choosing the installation location such as wall and ceiling and mounting hardware (bolts, nuts), make sure all are strong enough to support the weight of the speaker and braket.