Ibanez JEM77P BFP Steve Vai Signature Model Blue Foral Pattern
- The legendary Steve Vai Floral Pattern signature model as a Premium version by Ibanez, with absolutely professional features and an outstanding price-quality relation.
- Finish: Blue Floral Pattern, with Cosmo Black hardware.
- Body: American basswood with Steve's Monkey Grip, Lion's Claw & clear pickguard.
- Neck: Maple / walnut, 5-piece. "Wizard" neck profile. Bolt-on neck construction - this enables a fast, precise attack response, while retaining a full, "fat" tone.
- Scale: 25.5" - Standard.
- Fretboard: Maple, with Ibanez "Blue Tree Of Life" inlays - a very classy looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, Jumbo - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of Ibanez instruments.
- Nut: 43 mm - FR-style locking nut.
- Headstock: Ibanez RG-style - matching headstock.
- Tuners: Original Ibanez.
- Bridge: Orig. Ibanez Edge Zero II locking tremolo.
- Pickups: 1x DiMarzio Gravity Storm (neck) humbucker, 1x DiMarzio Evolution (middle) single coil, 1x DiMarzio Gravity Storm (bridge) humbucker.This combination produces the typical Steve Vai sound with many harmonics for singing and screaming solos and high output for agressive riffs.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Very fair prices per pickup swap). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x volume, 1x tone, 5-way switch.
- Excellent quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes in an original Ibanez Premium gig bag & factory accessories.