Ibanez JS2480MCR MADE IN JAPAN Muscle Car Red Joe Satriani Signature guitar
MORE ON ORDER - 1 EXPECTED MARCH 2024
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It‘s a fine instrument, designed to satisfy and inspire both the established performer and one waiting in the wings.
This exceptional player features a shapely Basswood body in a striking finish. The JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck provides stability and a longer sustain. Its rosewood fingerboard has Pearl dot inlays and 24-fret.
The Prestige fret edge treatment of the frets allow for smooth playability. The newly developed DiMarzio® Satchur8™ pickup is equipped in the bridge position to assist in achieving a more versatile playing style and sound. The SUSTAINIAC® Driver in the neck position is wired to “Stealth PRO” preamp specially customized for Joe. It allows endless sustain and expands the range of expression dramatically with a 3-way Sustainiac mode selector.
Also featured is the legendary and original JS/Edge Tremolo that delivers Joe‘s favorite in feel and tone. Hard shell case included.
- Name: JS2480
- Areas: Worldwide
- Made in: Japan
- Finish: MCR (Muscle Car Red)
- Body material: Basswood
- Neck joint: Tilt Joint
- Bridge: Ultralite Tremolo Arm & standard bar
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Neck type: JS Prestige
- Material: JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearly Dots
- Frets: 24 / W/6105 w/Prestige Edge Treatment
- PU Config: HH
- Neck PU: Sustainiac – White finition
- Bridge PU: DiMarzio Satchur8 – Chrome finition
- Controls: 1 Volume (On/Off High Pass filter)
- 1 Tone (On/Off Sustainiac) / 3-Way Toggle / 3-Way Sustainiac mode switch
- Scale length: 648mm/25.5″
- Width at nut: 42mm
- Width at last fret: 56mm
- Thickness at 1st fret: 19mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 21mm
- Radius: 250mm