Marshall 2 Channel 100 Watt Valve Head JVM210H
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM210H 100-Watt tube head is a 2-channel version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date-and that's really saying something!
Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one!
The JVM210H has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
An ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM210H all-valve amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- 100W power
- All-valve, with 5 x 12AX7s and 4 x EL34s
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb I
- ndependent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England