Gibson Les Paul Custom w/ Ebony Fingerboard Gloss Ebony LPCE-EBGH
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
As the flagship model from Gibson Custom Shop, the Les Paul Custom lives up to the high standards set by its 1950s archetype while evolving to a level of tone and performance more suited to today's musical demands. Beneath the layers of its "tuxedo" appointments lies the crisp, edgy voice of a matched 490/498 humbucker set, a solid Ebony fingerboard, a long neck tenon for maximum sustain and a two-piece maple top over a solid mahogany body which adds the perfect amount of sonic bite to everything from jazz to hard rock. It sounds as good as it looks, and it looks as good as it sounds!
• Top Material:2-piece plain Maple
• Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Lacquer
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Fingerboard Material:Ebony
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Blocks
• Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
• Scale Length:24.75"
• Nut Width: 1.69"
• Nut Material: Corian
• Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-Matic with Stopbar
• Tuners: Grover Kidney
• Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: 498T Humbucker
• Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
• Case:Gibson Hardshell