Schecter BANSHEE GT-FR Satin Charcoal Burst with Racing Stripes 1522-SHC
SCHECTER 1522-SHC DETAILS
The Schecter Banshee 1522-SHC Banshee GT FR takes excellence to a whole new level.
A Satin Charcoal finish and mahogany body, is beautifully combined with a flamed maple top with unique Roman numerals inlaid in the Ebony fretboard. Featuring reverse headstock and neck-through-body. Ultra-thin "U" neck shape for speed and comfort, two carbon fiber reinforcement rods, and 24 X Jumbo stainless steel frets.
- Model Name: Banshee GT FR
- Item Number: 1522
- Country of Origin:Indonesia
- Guitar Color Shown: Satin Charcoal Burst (SCB)
- Tuners: Schecter
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Roman Numerals
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'U'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose Special
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Guitar Colors: Satin Charcoal Burst (SCB)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Radius Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Binding: Black 1-ply
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special 'Hot Rod' Locking Tremolo (Schecter Exclusive)
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"
The Banshee GT FR offers a striking good look and excellent playability with tons of premium features.