Korg Synthesized Drum Machine with 16 Step-Sequencer 6 parts VOLCADRUM
Original Price $319.99
Current Price $229.99
Welcome to an infinitely expanding world of sound-design. Joining volca kick and beats as the third, and most unique, drum synth in the volca lineup. The volca series is all about unique sound. Whether it's analog, PCM, or FM, the volca series puts unique sounds into an accessible platform. And now, the series is joined by a new rhythm machine that brings yet another sonic character. It's the volca drum digital percussion synthesizer. Based on a simple trigger waveform, wave folder and overdrive are used to add overtones and distortion, and then a waveguide resonator effect brings the sound to life. The six-part DSP synth engine was designed with a completely different philosophy than conventional drum machines, and generates a wide range of unexpectedly different sounds. And of course, you can play those sounds from the volca-style sequencer. Adding these distinctive sounds to your rhythms will revolutionarily transform your performances and productions. A wide range of sound variation Digital percussion synth with a 6-part x 2-layer structure The term "digital" typically brings to mind sounds that are based on PCM-sampled bass drum, snare drum, or cymbal, but the volca drum creates its drum sounds by DSP-powered analog modeling. Oscillator waveforms such as sine wave, sawtooth wave, and noise are provided. By applying various changes to these waveforms, you can create a wide variety of percussion sounds that range from realistic to idiosyncratic, and are not limited only to drums.
- Digital percussion synth with a 6-part x 2-layer structure
- Distinctive sound from a newly developed DSPengine
- 16-step sequencer with a wide range of parameter automation
- Multi touch trigger pads / Step keys
- Type Digital synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony 6
- Structure 6 parts (For each part, 2 oscillators, pitch modulator, and amp EG), waveguide resonator effect.
- Kits 16 (Settings for 6 parts + Settings for waveguide resonator) Kit No.1 – No.10 are factory preset.
- Program 16 (Sequence pattern, Motion sequence, Kit No.) Program No.1 – No. 10 are factory preset.
- Number of parts 6
- Number of steps 16 (pattern chain is available)
- Number of recording patterns 16 Connectors
- Audio Output Headphones jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync Sync In jack (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V), Sync Out jack (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI MIDI IN, Power
- Battery Life Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply AA alkaline battery × 6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery × 6, or KA-350 AC adapter (sold separately)